10. Business Entity & UEN

Foreign or Local Business Entities require a Unique Entity Number (UEN) to transact in GoBusiness Licensing. An entity may obtain a UEN by registering itself with an appropriate UEN Issuance agency as listed in www.uen.gov.sg, under the link "Who will issue UEN to me?"

Without a valid UEN, the system will automatically sign you out.