- When applying for licences, the individual public or company applicant can either
- Apply for licences on their own or
- Get a filer to apply on their behalf
- The applicant will initiate the application process by submitting the application in the system.
- Once submitted, the application is processed by the agency officer.
New Licence Application Process:
- STEP 1:
- Select Licence(s) to apply
- Login & Profile Selection
- STEP 2:
- Submit Applicant Profile Information
- STEP 3:
- Fill in required Application Form details
- STEP 4:
- Attach Supporting Document(s)
- STEP 5:
- Agree to Declaration(s)
- STEP 6:
- Make Payment (only applicable for Licences which require up-front payment)
Acknowledgement is displayed once application is successfully submitted.
Selecting and Applying for Licence(s)
Step 1: Click on Licence Application to launch SFA & NParks/AVS Licence listing/search page. You can perform a search using this page to retrieve relevant Licences. Click on "Add to Selection" to add Licence to Cart.
Step 2: After adding those Licences required, Click on Review & Apply to view the Licences selected. Click on "Proceed" to continue.
Step 3: You can select or unselect licences using the checkboxes. You can also view Licence Fees and information by clicking on "Details".
Step 4: Optional. You can click on Email Me to email selected Licences details to an input email address.
Step 5: Relevant Licences (if any) will also be displayed.
Step 6: To find out more about Relevant Licences, click on "Take me there".
Step 7: Click on "Apply" to proceed with application for the selected Licences under "To be applied at GoBusiness Licensing".
Please refer to the following diagrams for step 8 onwards.
Licence Application Form (Sample)