Published on 01 Oct 2019
Previously known as LicenceOne, it has now been rebranded as GoBusiness Licensing and enhanced with the new Guided Journey feature. This is designed to walk beginners through the licensing process, step by step, and sets up a personalised dashboard to suit each businessc specific needs. This feature is currently only available for the food & beverage industry. For more experienced users, GoBusiness Licensing is just as user-friendly and intuitive with the Self-Service feature.
GoBusiness Licensing is a collaborative effort between various government agencies to make the licensing experience simpler, better and faster across all industries in the long term, starting with food & beverage businesses.
For enquiries, please contact us at 6774 1430 during our operating hours from 8am-8pm on Mondays to Fridays and 8am-2pm on Saturdays. Alternatively, you can also request for assistance via email at email@example.com.
Published on 18 Apr 2015
If your company/organization/business has changed its name and/ or registered office address, kindly update the changes with the following relevant authorities.
- Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) online via www.bizfile.gov.sg
- Attorney-General's Chambers (AGC)
- International Enterprise Singapore (IE Singapore)
- Islamic Religious Council of Singapore - Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (Muis)
- Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth - Charities Unit
- Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth - Registry of Co-operative Societies
- Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth - Registry of Mutual Benefit Organisation
- Ministry of Defence (Mindef)
- Ministry of Education (MOE)
- Ministry of Finance (MOF)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA)
- Ministry of Health (MOH)
- Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI)
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
- Ministry of National Development (MND)
- Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- People's Association (PA)
- Registry of Societies (ROS)
- Singapore Land Authority ( SLA)
Please note that the updated information will be automatically made available in e-Licensing on the following day.
However, please be informed that the particulars captured in your preceding licence/certificate/permit will not be updated, for they were based on particulars deemed correct as at the time of filling. Should you require change of particulars to the licence/certificate/permit, please submit an amendment application through AVA e-Licensing. We encourage you to maintain up-to-date information with the relevant authorities.
For more information on how to submit an amendment application, please refer to online Help (https://licence1.business.gov.sg/licence1/cms/showHelp.action)
and click 'Licence Management' on the left hand side.
Please do not hesitate to call our helpdesk at (+65) 6774 1430 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Licensing e-Services Helpdesk Operating Hours
Mondays to Fridays: 8:00am to 8:00pm
Saturdays: 8:00am to 2:00pm
Excluding public holidays.
Published on 16 Mar 2015
- Licence for Import, Export and Transhipment Meat and Fish Products
- Licence for Import and Transhipment of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Registration to Import Processed Food Products and Food Appliances