17. Apply for New Licence
Click here to watch video on 'Apply for New Licence'.
- When applying for licences, the individual or company applicant can either:
- Apply for licences on their own or
- Get a filer to apply on their behalf
- The applicant will initiate the application process by submitting the application in the system.
- Once submitted, the application is processed by the agency.
- A notification will be sent to the applicant upon application submission. If the application received is completed and applicable payment has been made, the licence will be issued.
Note: While the general procedure to apply for any licence is the same, the details to be entered in the licence application form vary with licence.
New Licence Application Process:
- Select and Review the Licence(s) to apply
- View Licence Fees and Information
- Submit General Information
- Fill in required Application Form details
- Attach Supporting Document(s)
- Agree to Declaration(s)
- Make Payment (only applicable for Licences which require up-front payment)
Acknowledgement is displayed once application is successfully submitted.
System redirects to e-Payment gateway after clicking on Submit if upfront payment is required for this licence application.
- If payment is not required during the application submission, Payment Status will be reflected as Stage 1: N.A.
- If payment is required after approval, Payment Status will be reflected as Stage 2: Pending Payment.
- Application Status will be displayed as Approved for licences which are auto approved.