Licence Enquiry

Please refer to the below list of licences available now in Licence Enquiry.

Housing & Development Board (HDB)

  • Application for Resale / Transfer of HDB Commercial Properties
  • Application for Tenancy Change of HDB Commercial Properties
  • Home Office Scheme

Hotels Licensing Board (HLB)

  • Certificate of Registration and Hotel-keeper's Licence

Health Sciences Authority (HSA)

  • Tobacco Retail Licence

International Enterprise Singapore (IES)

  • Rice Licence
  • Rubber Licence

Ministry of Law (MINLAW)

  • Moneylender's Licence
  • Pawnbroker's Licence

Ministry of Education (MOE)

  • Certification of Registration of School

Ministry of Manpower (MOM)

  • Employment Agency Licence
  • Factory Notification and Registration

National Environment Agency (NEA)

  • Food Shop Licence
  • Food Stall Licence
  • General Waste Collector Licence
  • Supermarket Licence
  • Swimming Pool Licence

Public Utilities Board (PUB)

  • Written Approval for the Discharge of Trade Effluent Into the Public Sewer

Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF)

  • Application for Temporary Change of Use Permit
  • Petroleum / Flammable Materials Storage Licence
  • Petroleum / Flammable Materials Transportation Licence

Singapore Police Force (SPF)

  • Class 5 - Temporary Liquor Licence
  • Liquor Licence (Class 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, 4)
  • Liquor Licence - Extension of Operating Hours
  • Massage Establishment Licence
  • Massage Establishment Licence - Employee Registration
  • Notification to Police of Exempted Massage Establishment
  • Private Investigation Agency Licence
  • Public Entertainment Licence
  • Public Entertainment Licence - Notification to Police of Exempted Public Entertainments or Arts Entertainment
  • Security Agency Licence
  • Security Service Provider Licence

SkillsFuture Singapore Agency (SSG)

  • EduTrust Certification Scheme
  • Registration of Private Education Institutions


Sample Screen of Licence Enquiry

Licences Enquiry

We will be updating our system with more licences progressively as we upgrade our system to serve you better.

Last updated on 24 Feb 2017 at 12.00 AM