20. Renew Expiring Licence
- Licence renewal process refers to the submission of renewal application by licensee.
- Depending on the agency’s licensing policy, a licence may expire after its validity period. For such licences, a renewal notification will be sent to the licensee before the expiry date.
- There are two types of renewal:
- Licence that requires a Request for Renewal Number for renewal (RRN Renewal) - The Request for Renewal Number will be provided by the agency in the notification.
- Licence that do not require RRN for renewal (Non-RRN Renewal).
- Licensee may submit the renewal application along with the required payment to the respective agency for approval.
- Note: Not all licences allow amendment of licence information during renewal.
Non-RRN Renewal (Click here to watch video on 'Non-RRN Renewal'.)
RRN Renewal (Click here to watch video on 'RRN Renewal'.)
Common Renewal steps after clicked Search
If there are changes to be made to the licence, click Edit to amend licence form details. Otherwise, click Next.